Well-designed window fashions do more than simply cover a window. Hunter Douglas window treatments are beautiful to live with, provide variable light control, protect your furnishings from damaging UV rays, and insulate rooms against heat and cold.
In addition, Hunter Douglas products are easy-to-use. One of their advanced operating systems even includes the ability to control and schedule your window treatments from your smartphone, tablet, or remote control.
Waters and Brown is a Hunter Douglas authorized dealer meaning not only can we provide you with custom window treatments, but our trained staff will take care of installation too.
Along with your Hunter Douglas window treatments, choose an advanced operating system that works for you. Select either Ultraglide® retractable cord, Literise® cordless system, top-down/bottom-up functionality, or motorized blinds.
- Honeycomb design traps air in distinct pockets to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Improve your room's acoustics while reducing outside noise.
- Choose either a horizontal folding system for windows or a vertical folding system for sliding glass doors.
- Designed with soft adjustable fabric vanes that appear to be floating between two sheers.
- Simply tilt the vanes to achieve your ideal level of light and privacy.
- Protect your furniture and flooring from fading with at least 75% protection from UV rays.
- Designed with soft fabric vanes attached to a single sheer backing.
- When open, draws natural light into your room.
- When closed, Pirouette® looks like a contemporary shade.
- Vertical sheers aligned side-by-side are ideal for larger windows or sliding glass doors.
- 180-degree rotating fabric vanes allow you to control natural light and privacy.
- When closed, the design conceals the headrail with fabric for an elegant look.
- Plantation style shutters are crafted from real wood and use dovetail construction for maximum strength.
- Polysatin shutters are coated with an UV resistant compound so they won't warp. crack, or fade.
To browse and test the Hunter Douglas product line, come see our showroom at either Waters & Brown location.